Form 8801


Form 8801 - When you pay alternative minimum tax (AMT), you may get some of the AMT tax refunded back to you in future tax years when your AMT is less than your regular tax liability. Form 8801 is used to figure the minimum tax credit for AMT incurred in prior tax years after 1986.

© 2005-2012, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated web site