Form 4852


U Form 4852 is completed by taxpayers or their representatives when their employer gives them an incorrect Form W-2 or an incorrect Form 1099-R. This form is also used when the employer or payer does not give the taxpayer a Form W-2 or Form 1099-R. This form serves as a substitute for Form W-2, W-2c, or 1099-R.

E-File Today
    ... Fast
       ... Easy
          ... Accurate

Free Tax e-file!
- 100% Accuracy Guarantee
- Safe & Secure
- Federal 100% Free
- State Only $12.95

© 2005-2012, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated web site