Form 2555


If you are a U.S. citizen or a U.S. resident alien living in a foreign country, you are subject to U.S. tax on your worldwide income. If you qualify, use Form 2555 to exclude a limited amount of your foreign earned income from U.S. tax. Form 2555 is also used to claim the foreign housing exclusion or deduction.

E-File Today
    ... Fast
       ... Easy
          ... Accurate

Free Tax e-file!
- 100% Accuracy Guarantee
- Safe & Secure
- Federal 100% Free
- State Only $12.95

© 2005-2012, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated web site