Form 1310


If you are claiming a refund on behalf of a deceased taxpayer, you must file Form 1310 unless (1) you are a surviving spouse filing an original or amended joint return with the decedent or (2) you are a personal representative (executor or administrator of the decedent's estase as certified or appointed by the court) filing an original tax return. If you are a personal representative who does not have to fill out Form 1310, you will need to attach a copy of the court certificate showing your appointment to the decedent's tax return.

© 2005-2012, a TaxHawk, Inc. owned and operated web site